Company Success Obtained by Deploying Agile, Low Cost IT Operating Models for the World’s Largest Organizations
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – January 12, 2011 – ServiceMesh, a provider of enterprise software and services that enable Agile IT operating models for Global 2000 clients, today announced record results for 2010 including revenue growth, profitability, customer expansion, and additions to its world-class partner ecosystem. The company’s growth has skyrocketed by responding to huge demand from Global 2000 companies to improve their operational agility and drastically reduce the time and resources required to run their IT services. ServiceMesh addresses these challenges with solutions that enable large enterprises to deploy extremely flexible and cost effective IT operating models that encompass a federation of internal and external IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and cloud service providers. As a result, these clients are entering new markets more rapidly, deferring costly IT infrastructure expenditures, accelerating new products development, and significantly improving customer satisfaction.
ServiceMesh 2010 Highlights:
- ServiceMesh tripled year-over-year revenues while also recording its third straight year of profitability.
- ServiceMesh won the coveted UP-START 2010 award for “Fastest Growing Cloud Computing Company”.
- ServiceMesh extended its global reach with new customers in North America and Europe, adding to its list of marquee Global 2000 clients.
- To keep pace with global demand for its offerings, ServiceMesh opened or expanded offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Austin, London, and Sydney.
- ServiceMesh provided seven major product releases of their flagship Agility Platform, adding groundbreaking new functionality in areas of end-to-end security, policy-driven governance, federated identity management, and automation of the plan, build, share and run lifecycle.
- ServiceMesh continued to expand its world-class partner and technology ecosystem by initiating or expanding relationships with VMware, Citrix, Cisco, HP, Oracle, Amazon, Savvis, Terremark, Amplidata, Juniper/Altor, and Axway.
“Enterprise IT leaders recognize that they need to be more adaptable to business change while simultaneously lowering their cost structure. Many have identified cloud computing as a key enabling technology, but they are actively seeking companies and solutions that can deliver enterprise business value backed by strong experience and prior results,” said Roy Illsley, Principal Analyst at Ovum. “ServiceMesh is successfully using the disruptive technologies of agile IT and cloud computing to deliver today the security, resiliency, policy enforcement, and auditing capabilities demanded by enterprise customers in highly regulated environments.”
“We are very pleased that enterprise IT leaders across a growing number of industries have selected ServiceMesh and our Agility Platform to help drive their agile IT and cloud initiatives,” said Eric Pulier, CEO of ServiceMesh. “We believe that an everything-as-a-service operating model is the cornerstone of a new wave of competitive advantage and strategic differentiation for large enterprises. We launched our Agility Platform to address the specific challenges enterprises face in adopting these operating models, and our success is largely a result of developing and offering solutions that reflect where enterprise IT is headed today.”
ServiceMesh’s Agility Platform is the industry’s only integrated solution that provides unified governance, security, and management across all of an organization’s IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and cloud service providers. The Agility Platform extends lifecycle management across operations, security, corporate governance, and vendor relationships, and provides an enabling platform to help organizations migrate to a more efficient IT operating model.
- Learn more about the ServiceMesh Agility Platform.
- Follow the latest Agile IT issues on the ServiceMesh blog.
ServiceMesh delivers enterprise-grade solutions to enable Agile IT operating models for Global 2000 clients. ServiceMesh solutions consist of advisory services, market-ready IT optimization strategies, and the ServiceMesh Agility Platform™ to automate and manage the lifecycle of cloud-based, “everything-as-a-service” environments.
Enterprise customers select ServiceMesh to design and implement IT strategies that offer game changing competitive advantages through a federation of internal and external IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and cloud service providers. Customers use the Agility Platform to automate their plan, build, share, and run lifecycle with the security, governance, transparency, identity management, and policy control required by large enterprises. Some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated companies in financial services, health care, and other IT-intensive industries rely on ServiceMesh to realize quantum improvements in business agility, lower operating costs, and to enable new business and economic models that support their strategic business initiatives.
Comments are closed.