Interested in joining ServiceMesh?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a custom cover letter explaining why you would make an excellent addition to the ServiceMesh team.
Please make sure your resume is complete, proof-read, and contains relevant information to ServiceMesh.
The Account Executive will generate sales revenue from software licenses and professional services. Territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities will be key to your success.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Working closely with inside sales / telemarketing to establish initial meetings.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with the prospect by understanding their existing and future IT goals in order to drive the ServiceMesh solution within the account.
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue.
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within enterprise software and cloud computing
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to understand the business drivers around IT organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- PHD (passion, heart and desire)
To continue our fast-paced growth, ServiceMesh is adding an “A-player” Sales Engineer to the sales team.
In this position you will be the technical representative for ServiceMesh’s Agility Platform. Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with the Account Executives; technically representing ServiceMesh during the sales cycle
- Designing, manage, implement, and drive Proof of Value exercises and pilots to successful completion
- Present and articulate technical concepts while mapping customer needs to current and future product offerings
- Work with sales team to develop responses to RFIs and prepare commercial proposals for customers
- Work with customers and partners to support ongoing sales activities
- Provide product feedback to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering
- Work closely with sales representatives to strategize on accounts from both a business and technical perspective
- 5+ years pre-sales experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with VMware and/or deploying solutions onto external cloud providers, such as Amazon EC2
- University degree in engineering or computer science
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver
- In-depth knowledge and experience with complex multi-tier topology architectures and deployments
- In-depth understanding of Windows and UNIX environments
- Development experience working with at least one programming language (Java/.net/C++)
- Workable knowledge of Bash/Powershell scripting
- Understanding of web services and associated protocols/standards/specifications – SOAP, WSDL, XSLT, XML
- History of success in large, complex sales situations
- Highly articulate and clear speaking and writing skills; accomplished public presentation skills
- Travel required